Admissions and Entry Requirements
We accept pupils from Year 7 onwards who we feel would benefit from the education provided at Ffynone House School.
- Contact Ffynone House to arrange a visit or taster session
- Information pack provided by school
- Parents complete a registration form
- School visit, interview and informal assessment (please bring a copy of latest school report)
- If successful, a place will be offered
- Taster session arranged for prospective pupil
- Acceptance of an offer will require a deposit
Children may join the school at the beginning of a term. In special circumstances children may join mid-term; please discuss with the Headteacher if necessary.
Request your copy of the Ffynone House general prospectus
Sixth Form (Year 12) Entry
Entry at sixth form is based on GCSE results and an interview with the Headteacher. There may be limited academic scholarships available for entry into the sixth form. Please enquire for further details.
Request your copy of the Ffynone House Sixth Form prospectus
We offer a limited number of scholarships throughout the school year. Our main Year 7 scholarship examinations take place in the Autumn Term of the proceeding year. Please register early for these examinations as interest is normally very high. Applications for specific entry based on subject proficiency and other year groups may be considered throughout the year.
Contact Ffynone House for more information